Waiting game!

I was planning on posting pictures, but I havent had time to take pictures of the favors... and my mom moved them and I just found them in a completely different room the other day. How random, ugh.



The mess that's the wedding invites. We stayed up til 1AM writing out "more info" cards to put in the invitations and folding and putting everything in their envelopes. They gave me extra invitations but no extra envelopes. How does that make sense?! You can spot the light blue snowflake soap favor in there somewhere. I got light blue, white and matte navy blue ones. Oh and Boq's cage, he was keeping us company! Dont mind my sister in law, she was on my sidekick talking to a boy. Ahem lol.

My dress should be here next week, I'm so excited to see it! I'm going to try it on with my shoes, lets hope I'm able to walk in my shoes lol. If not, I might just have to search for white flats... why dont they make flats in white?! I'm waiting on a few more soaps to get here. The numbers were off somehow. Also waiting on an email back from the chapel. I tried to fax in the payment on Friday and it kept telling me the server was busy. I hope she responds to me soon! I dont want to lose my hold!

I need to set my cake design to the reception area and I need to figure out a hair style!

Did I mention at this point I'm extremely nervous? I'm twenty nine days away from my wedding date. I brought up having him walk down the isle instead of me and he decline. Darn! I dont want to do this. I dont want to imagine how nervous I'll be. I know its not a big deal, but I just... ugh. I hate attention!!!

I'm a little sad my wedding blog isnt as epic or as pretty as other peoples, I know... silly right? Hehe. Sorry! Its just a huge once in a lifetime thing and I wish I felt like I was doing everything right, but there isnt much to plan or much to expect. I dont have many friends. In fact I have a bunch of invitations left over. I got 2 RSPV's back and they both arent able to make it. I honestly wouldnt even care if it was just our parents and a friend or two. I think I'd be less nervous if that happened instead of a bunch of family showing up.

Still waiting on him to come home. They pushed him back all last week. They're supposedly sending 24 people home tomorrow, lets hope he's one of them.

0 comments:

About

foolishxlady A blog about my experience as a military girlfriend. My boyfriend of 5 1/2 years recently decided to join the United States Air Force. I have a more private journal about this (since I dont want to violate OPSEC) here.

This was originally suppose to be a blog about my experience as a military girlfriend & fiancée. But two weeks before my finance's BMT graduation, he was discharged for medical reasons. So, yeah, that sucks! But he still has the option to re-enlist after two years. They want to make sure he's fully recovered before coming back.

This blog, however will still be where I write about being a newlywed. We got married on December 28th, 2009 in Las Vegas, NV!

With that said, we're not married and since the military thing didnt work out, we're still on a struggle as to what we're going to do from here on out. So if you're interested in hearing about peoples struggles, you've came to the right place!