Less than two weeks away....

I can not believe the wedding is less than two weeks away! This is insane. I'm extremely nervous! Martin on the other hand, is pretty excited. Isnt it suppose to be the other way around? Isnt the guy suppose to be nervous and the girl's suppose to be excited?! Goodness! We should be picking up my dress this week, along with the wedding band. I only ordered myself one, he sent in a request to resize his ring. It was too big and he never grew into it during Basic Training so he's been wearing it on his right hand instead of his left. They should be sending both my wedding band and his resized ring by this week.

With all this wedding crazy-ness, I almost completely forgot about Christmas. I mean, you cant really forget about it since everywhere is decorated but I mean, I almost didnt have time to think about getting gifts. I usually get my Christmas shopping done in November/early December but I was too busy in November to do anything :(


0 comments:

About

foolishxlady A blog about my experience as a military girlfriend. My boyfriend of 5 1/2 years recently decided to join the United States Air Force. I have a more private journal about this (since I dont want to violate OPSEC) here.

This was originally suppose to be a blog about my experience as a military girlfriend & fiancée. But two weeks before my finance's BMT graduation, he was discharged for medical reasons. So, yeah, that sucks! But he still has the option to re-enlist after two years. They want to make sure he's fully recovered before coming back.

This blog, however will still be where I write about being a newlywed. We got married on December 28th, 2009 in Las Vegas, NV!

With that said, we're not married and since the military thing didnt work out, we're still on a struggle as to what we're going to do from here on out. So if you're interested in hearing about peoples struggles, you've came to the right place!