MIA and freezing cold!

All Fall I was hoping for the weather to cool down and it didnt. In fact, it didnt cool down until late November/early December and it dropped, drastically! So much for Fall. Now its freezing! The lowest we've had were in the low 30's and I know that's not really low compared to other states but I live in Northern California! I'm not use to this kind of temperature! I always complain about how I've never touched real snow and I cant even handle low 30's, goodness! Seriously, all I ever feel like doing is curling up under a huge fleece blanket and going to sleep! At least it hasnt been crazy raining around here, but there have been really strong winds (that scare the crap out of me)!


I know I've been super MIA, yesterday was the first day in a week (since Martin came home) that I was able to stay home and get some things done (finally changed my bed sheets to my flannel ones). Martin insisted that I stay home and get things done. I cant help it, he's been home and all I want to do is cuddle with him!

I confirmed the final details for the wedding ceremony yesterday morning. Also cleared things up for the reception and went over the cake details, I wont hear back from her until Tuesday since shes out of the office til then. I have until the end of this weekend to sign and mail back the confirmation to the chapel for the wedding and everything will be set, ready and booked. This all feels so surreal!

I'm excited and nervous and.... just... OMG! Haha.

Oh and yesterday morning I decided on a Honeymoon destination! Its going to be our Honeymoon/my birthday celebration! I'm super excited.

I think I'm more excited for our Honeymoon than our wedding LOL.

0 comments:

About

foolishxlady A blog about my experience as a military girlfriend. My boyfriend of 5 1/2 years recently decided to join the United States Air Force. I have a more private journal about this (since I dont want to violate OPSEC) here.

This was originally suppose to be a blog about my experience as a military girlfriend & fiancée. But two weeks before my finance's BMT graduation, he was discharged for medical reasons. So, yeah, that sucks! But he still has the option to re-enlist after two years. They want to make sure he's fully recovered before coming back.

This blog, however will still be where I write about being a newlywed. We got married on December 28th, 2009 in Las Vegas, NV!

With that said, we're not married and since the military thing didnt work out, we're still on a struggle as to what we're going to do from here on out. So if you're interested in hearing about peoples struggles, you've came to the right place!