Dress -- update.

So I called the places in my area that carried the dress line I wanted to check out and I asked about the first picture I posted. None of them had it in stock, though they were able to order it and it does go down to a size zero, none were in stock for me to try on. And no one knew the prices since they didnt have the price sheet handy. Yeah, not helpful.

As much as I would like to have that dress, not knowing the price can be a problem. I havent decided if I'm going to change dresses or just stick with the one I already had in mind in the first place. The problem with the one I had in mind is that its just one solid color. I wanted (like I said before) a double colored dress.

Ugh, this is so hard without Martin here.

0 comments:

About

foolishxlady A blog about my experience as a military girlfriend. My boyfriend of 5 1/2 years recently decided to join the United States Air Force. I have a more private journal about this (since I dont want to violate OPSEC) here.

This was originally suppose to be a blog about my experience as a military girlfriend & fiancée. But two weeks before my finance's BMT graduation, he was discharged for medical reasons. So, yeah, that sucks! But he still has the option to re-enlist after two years. They want to make sure he's fully recovered before coming back.

This blog, however will still be where I write about being a newlywed. We got married on December 28th, 2009 in Las Vegas, NV!

With that said, we're not married and since the military thing didnt work out, we're still on a struggle as to what we're going to do from here on out. So if you're interested in hearing about peoples struggles, you've came to the right place!