Phone Call!

I got my first phone call the other day! But it wasnt long, it was only 6 minutes and he had just called to tell me his address and he had to go.


He tried to slip in "how are you?" and "I love you so much" and I was asking how he was and he sounded like he was starting to tear and he was telling me its hard. I hope hes okay, I know he'll be okay, but I just hope hes okay right now. He's strong, I'm sure he'll be fine. Hes never been away from home by himself before, and I can imagine how hard this is for him. Not only being away from home but not being able to talk to anyone from home either. It must be nerve wrecking.

We all miss him and we're all proud of him. I hope he knows that. We're all thinking of him all the time. I try not to sleep til 2AM cause I know hes waking up around that time. It makes me feel closer to him, in a weird way.

I mailed him a letter the day after he gave me the address. Man, those addresses are complicated! I hope I wrote it down right! People were saying to wait until he writes or something just to make sure that its right. I couldnt wait that long. I hate not having contact with him! Hopefully he gets it soon though and hopefully hes able to write back soon.

I miss him so much. I had urges all day yesterday to pick up the phone and call him =(. This is the longest we've gone without talking in the last five years *sigh*.

0 comments:

About

foolishxlady A blog about my experience as a military girlfriend. My boyfriend of 5 1/2 years recently decided to join the United States Air Force. I have a more private journal about this (since I dont want to violate OPSEC) here.

This was originally suppose to be a blog about my experience as a military girlfriend & fiancée. But two weeks before my finance's BMT graduation, he was discharged for medical reasons. So, yeah, that sucks! But he still has the option to re-enlist after two years. They want to make sure he's fully recovered before coming back.

This blog, however will still be where I write about being a newlywed. We got married on December 28th, 2009 in Las Vegas, NV!

With that said, we're not married and since the military thing didnt work out, we're still on a struggle as to what we're going to do from here on out. So if you're interested in hearing about peoples struggles, you've came to the right place!