Wedding Favors.

I was thinking about wedding favors. I havent completely decided if I wanted to give them out. I kinda want to, because I think it deserves to have favors given out! But I have a hard time trying to figure out what to give out. I have a few things in mind, like a CD of all of “our” songs. Maybe some bubble blower things and I really really want to give out candles as a favor, but I’m having a hard time trying to find candles to give out as favors that I can afford. I also have to figure out a wedding color palette. Just to make things a bit easier and so I have something solid to stick to.

This is so hard without him here and without someone to help me. Its just me and my indecisive-ness I guess!

Somethings I had in mind:

I have no idea why its not showing the text! Grrr.

I was hoping for maybe picking my favorite scent from Bath & Body Works? But that might cost wayy too much. I wish Illuminations didnt close down! I probably wouldnt figured out something with theirs. And I’m not a fan of Yankee Candle, so that’s out of the question! Hm, darn.

0 comments:

About

foolishxlady A blog about my experience as a military girlfriend. My boyfriend of 5 1/2 years recently decided to join the United States Air Force. I have a more private journal about this (since I dont want to violate OPSEC) here.

This was originally suppose to be a blog about my experience as a military girlfriend & fiancée. But two weeks before my finance's BMT graduation, he was discharged for medical reasons. So, yeah, that sucks! But he still has the option to re-enlist after two years. They want to make sure he's fully recovered before coming back.

This blog, however will still be where I write about being a newlywed. We got married on December 28th, 2009 in Las Vegas, NV!

With that said, we're not married and since the military thing didnt work out, we're still on a struggle as to what we're going to do from here on out. So if you're interested in hearing about peoples struggles, you've came to the right place!