Dress.

So I had already picked out my perfect wedding dress from David's Bridal. But I came across this site from someones blog and I browsed it and OMG fell in love with a few dresses...

This one that kinda looks like the dress I'm getting but it has two tones. I want a two toned dress, I hate that my dress is just one solid color!


This is totally something I'd wear, I dont know if I'd wanna get married in it, but totally... something I'd rock.



I love strap less dresses, but I cant wear them before I'm too skinny. I totally wanna buy two dresses: my planned dress and my if-I-gain-weight-like-I-want-to dress!



I really really want this dress! Even if it is strap less! I love the detail on the side! And I would totally get it in that color and change my wedding colors!



I really really really really want this dress too! But I'm worried if the shaw thing would get in the way?


The only problem with this is that the site is located in NY and I'm from CA. So thats kinda, a long ways apart. I wouldnt be able to try on these dresses =\. I'm starting to think maybe I should actually look for a dress instead of just settling for any dress...

0 comments:

About

foolishxlady A blog about my experience as a military girlfriend. My boyfriend of 5 1/2 years recently decided to join the United States Air Force. I have a more private journal about this (since I dont want to violate OPSEC) here.

This was originally suppose to be a blog about my experience as a military girlfriend & fiancée. But two weeks before my finance's BMT graduation, he was discharged for medical reasons. So, yeah, that sucks! But he still has the option to re-enlist after two years. They want to make sure he's fully recovered before coming back.

This blog, however will still be where I write about being a newlywed. We got married on December 28th, 2009 in Las Vegas, NV!

With that said, we're not married and since the military thing didnt work out, we're still on a struggle as to what we're going to do from here on out. So if you're interested in hearing about peoples struggles, you've came to the right place!