Lack of pictures.

I'm the type of person who likes to document their life, and with pictures. I've been so busy and everything has been so crazy that I just realized that I barely took any pictures while running from Bridal shop to Bridal shop and all of the other crazy adventures. I was just so set on getting everything set and done (with planning a wedding almost by yourself with just TWO MONTHS UNTIL the wedding, that might do that to you... I'm trying not to beat myself up too bad about it). But I will make a post about my adventures (with pictures, even if I have to pull them off from Google and Yelp) very soon.


I have a check list on the right of things I still need to get done and things I've already done. In Martin's previous letter, he mentioned that his break may be two weeks long instead of one (oh please oh please let this be true) and I'm itching to find out if hes right so I can send out save-the-date's already, but of course... with him being in basic training its a little difficult to contact him. But I will remember to bring it up the next time he call's.

This entire thing has been a really... complicated experience for me. It's been exciting, sad, frustrating and lonely. But like I said, at least I have a really helpful sister in law who'll gladly be dragged around with me while I find the perfect dress, invitations, decor and everything else. Not to mention she's coming up with better idea's than me! And thank goodness for Lisa who constantly reminds me that she's there if I need anything (soaps for favors sounds like a great idea)!

This blog is totally turning into a wedding blog and not a military blog lol. But I mean, it beats writing an entry everyday that says "sooo yeah, no letter today" right?!

I'll try to put a little more effort into my blogs, maybe it'll help with the down-ness if I channel that energy into something else, which I should be doing in the first place!

1 comments:

Unknown October 30, 2009 at 6:09 PM  

One of the things that I regret about my college life so far (its my 4th year :\) is that I took WAY too few pictures of my experiences. I always thought it'd be great to look back on these pictures when I'm like... 50. Do you have a camera? How're you getting your invites done? ... and I'm going to have to back out of making your wedding soap, lols. Because I'm so far from being good. LOL. But I'll still send you some just for fun :D

And there are SO Many stores on etsy that has AMAZING handmade from SCRATCH soap.

About

foolishxlady A blog about my experience as a military girlfriend. My boyfriend of 5 1/2 years recently decided to join the United States Air Force. I have a more private journal about this (since I dont want to violate OPSEC) here.

This was originally suppose to be a blog about my experience as a military girlfriend & fiancée. But two weeks before my finance's BMT graduation, he was discharged for medical reasons. So, yeah, that sucks! But he still has the option to re-enlist after two years. They want to make sure he's fully recovered before coming back.

This blog, however will still be where I write about being a newlywed. We got married on December 28th, 2009 in Las Vegas, NV!

With that said, we're not married and since the military thing didnt work out, we're still on a struggle as to what we're going to do from here on out. So if you're interested in hearing about peoples struggles, you've came to the right place!