Letters!!!!!!!

I got 2 three page letters from Martin today!!! And I got his graduation info. Yay! Does that mean I can book the hotel now? And the plane tickets? I'm excited!

He's doing good, which is good. He said he was going to write to me every night which is good cause I've been trying to not write him every night. Someone said if they get too many letters they could get in trouble but he said I can write every day if I want cause they get mail call every night. He said his first run was 18 minutes (I think they're suppose to do it in 12) and he was last coming in and everyone was saying "airforce failure" that made me sad. He'll get better, I know he will. He hasnt worked out in a while, so it'll take awhile for him to get it all back. I'm sure by now (I think he wrote that letter last week) he's got it down. It doesnt take that long for him to bounce back.

He also said he was the only one who didnt get a bump on his booty from the booty shot they get lol! Oh and... hes making his own bed. I know its required, but still, it amazes me. I wonder if he'll be making beds when he gets home. It would be amazing if he did! I swear, I was crying the entire time I was reading his letters :(

He mentioned that he wanted Olive Garden (Olive Garden is my favorite restaurant but he hates that place) and then he goes "or maybe I just wanna be with you". And hes always like that, he hates Olive Garden but if that's where I'm going to be, he wants to be there with me. He would follow me to the end of the Earth if I decided to go there. I love that about him.

I wish I was as strong as him. I always wish I was as strong as him. He keeps saying how just thinking of me gives him the strength to keep going and not quit. And for me, his absence makes me feel so weak. I always feel so selfish when I think about it.

I did write his address wrong, but he got the letters. At least now that he sent me letters, I know what his address is (its so off from what he told me, wtf lol).

I'm amazed he wrote me three pages, he hates writing. But it looked like he had a lot to say, I'll probably start writing him every night :)

0 comments:

About

foolishxlady A blog about my experience as a military girlfriend. My boyfriend of 5 1/2 years recently decided to join the United States Air Force. I have a more private journal about this (since I dont want to violate OPSEC) here.

This was originally suppose to be a blog about my experience as a military girlfriend & fiancée. But two weeks before my finance's BMT graduation, he was discharged for medical reasons. So, yeah, that sucks! But he still has the option to re-enlist after two years. They want to make sure he's fully recovered before coming back.

This blog, however will still be where I write about being a newlywed. We got married on December 28th, 2009 in Las Vegas, NV!

With that said, we're not married and since the military thing didnt work out, we're still on a struggle as to what we're going to do from here on out. So if you're interested in hearing about peoples struggles, you've came to the right place!