Two months left.

Today marks two months until our wedding. Hopefully.

And nothing is done. SURPRISE! Not really.

I think I'm getting sick. I was sneezy all day yesterday and I went to bed with a runny nose, then this morning I woke up (thanks to a phone call from a bridal store I called yesterday) at 10AM with a stuffed up nose. Not good. And even now, at 5:17PM I feel like crap and all I wanna do is take a nap!

I really hope I find a dress tomorrow, its kinda my last-ish hope. There isnt much time left and I really really really need to find a dress... soon. Unfortunately the dress I wanted doesnt come out til January 2010. I know, lovely right? I wasnt aware until I called the bridal shop to see if it was in stock. Unhappy? Oh yes. Spent a bunch of time yesterday calling buffets in Vegas. I wanted to change it to the Wynn (all you can eat Gelato!) but their rules are different from everywhere elses, so I decided against it. I think I'll stick with MGM, why the heck not. I already know their food is good. Maybe we can dine at the Wynn by ourselves one of the days we're there.

Other than wedding details, I read Sweep: Book of Shadows yesterday. And I finished it in like 3 hours. It was such a good book. I just had to order the next 3! There's, I believe, right now... 14 books in the series. Though I'm not sure. It's about a girl in high school who's introduced to Wicca by the new guy (it had a total Twilight-Edward-and-Bella opening) and she's a blood witch but doesnt know it. And the book was kinda like, describing my life (at this moment) lol. Probably why I was so hooked on it. I'm thinking of making a blog dedicated to books. But I already have so many blogs that I dont know if that would be a good idea. Blah.

Havent gotten any letters or phone call's since two days ago, wow its only been two days? It feels much longer than that lol! Jazi was telling me that after three weeks everything should be better, so I'm hoping she's right. A few more weeks til his graduation so that's pretty exciting. I dont know if I should book everything now or wait til next month. I hope to hear from him soon *sigh*.

It's almost over... just a few more weeks...

0 comments:

About

foolishxlady A blog about my experience as a military girlfriend. My boyfriend of 5 1/2 years recently decided to join the United States Air Force. I have a more private journal about this (since I dont want to violate OPSEC) here.

This was originally suppose to be a blog about my experience as a military girlfriend & fiancée. But two weeks before my finance's BMT graduation, he was discharged for medical reasons. So, yeah, that sucks! But he still has the option to re-enlist after two years. They want to make sure he's fully recovered before coming back.

This blog, however will still be where I write about being a newlywed. We got married on December 28th, 2009 in Las Vegas, NV!

With that said, we're not married and since the military thing didnt work out, we're still on a struggle as to what we're going to do from here on out. So if you're interested in hearing about peoples struggles, you've came to the right place!