I'm engaged!!

October 1st, 2009



He pulled out and read me a list of the 100 reasons why he loves me. By the time he got to the poem at the end (the one that Robbin Williams reads in Patch Adams, one of his favorite movies) I was bawling my eyes out! Then he turns to me and says "baby, I love you. Will you marry me?" he didnt get down on one knee but its okay cause I was too busy crying into his shirt lol! What a punk, he always gets me good!

About

foolishxlady A blog about my experience as a military girlfriend. My boyfriend of 5 1/2 years recently decided to join the United States Air Force. I have a more private journal about this (since I dont want to violate OPSEC) here.

This was originally suppose to be a blog about my experience as a military girlfriend & fiancée. But two weeks before my finance's BMT graduation, he was discharged for medical reasons. So, yeah, that sucks! But he still has the option to re-enlist after two years. They want to make sure he's fully recovered before coming back.

This blog, however will still be where I write about being a newlywed. We got married on December 28th, 2009 in Las Vegas, NV!

With that said, we're not married and since the military thing didnt work out, we're still on a struggle as to what we're going to do from here on out. So if you're interested in hearing about peoples struggles, you've came to the right place!